My New Online Store!!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Potato Veggie Burgers

 

I wanted to start making my own veggie burgers, instead of buying them in stores. That way I know exactly what’s in them. I found this recipe and wanted to try it out. It came out really good and taste great.

 
 

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup canned black beans
  • 1 carrot, grated
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 3 potatoes, grated
  • 4 scallions, chopped
  • 1 cup corn
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • oil for frying

Preparation:

Mash the beans with a fork or a potato masher. Add the remaining ingredients, except the oil and mix until well combined. Shape the mixture into patties. Heat about two tablespoons of olive oil and cook each patty until the veggie burgers are done, about 3 minutes on each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment